Thursday, November 19, 2009

Laughing all the way into the Holiday Season

I have been busy photographing my holiday greeting card collection and can hardly wait to post them on my website for everyone to see! They have been so much fun to create.  I hope they bring as much joy and laughter to the world as they have to me.  I love what I do and I am so grateful I somehow have the ability to think of all this stuff and laugh out loud so often.  Sometimes I crack myself up so hard I practically fall off my chair.  To all of you who may find yourself sitting next to me at a local Starbucks sipping on my favorite brew and laughing out loud...
now you know my secret.  I am simply creating new greeting cards and loving every minute.  
Laughter is good...so laugh often.  
Simply Inspired,
julee ireland

No comments:

Post a Comment